divider

Wednesday 6 February 2013

The Vintage Rollerskater




Hey! This jumper is handmade, and I found it in a sleepy vintage store up in Yorkshire last year. I think it was Yorkshire...

The skirt is just a little button-up number from Topshop, and the flats are from New Look:)

I've noticed that in every picture, my rollerskates do a cheeky photo-bomb.... They are actually from my local car-boot sale, and they are a genuine 80's product! With the snowy weather and lack of flat ground, it's been difficult taking them out for a spin! I think I need to take my long overdue trip to Brighton, so I can skate leisurely with the locals. Maybe I could join a skating group; we could glide off into the sunset together. That would be pretty cool. It seems that where I live is the only place in England that it is socially unacceptable to rollerskate in 80's attire. Around here, it's go BMX or go home...

Anyway, I'm rambling now.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment