divider

Thursday 6 February 2014

Signature

OOTD
 
 
Headband - H&M
Shirt - Land's End (via Charity Shop)
Jumper - Oasis
Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - Next
 
Hi there!
This season, I've been loving nothing more than marshmallow pink; it's just the cutest trend! For this look, I thought I'd pair my new jumper with a baby-blue shirt, to keep the pastel theme - in contrast to the wintery browns of my skirt and oxfords. This jumper fits as though it was made to be paired with a shirt! It's clearly destiny, considering I have a serious shirt hoarding problem.
 
 
 
 
This is undoubtedly one of my favourite looks of 2014, probably because of the preppy style. Although I enjoy experimenting, this 'smart-casual' style is something I've always loved, and I can never grow tired of recreating preppy looks.
 
 
 
 
 
In conjunction with the pastel theme, I decided to wear a shimmery gold on my eyelids to brighten up my face. Lately ombre lips have become quite the obsession, no matter how subtle. I couldn't resist a nice glossy ombre.
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this look!
 
Don't forget, you have 10 days left to enter my giveaway!
 

25 comments:

  1. Simple and chic! The skirt is fabulous and I love the shoes!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by! Love your blog ! Follow you :)
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute look!
    love your shoes
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your shoe.
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking adorable. love high wested skirts and the way you play with colours.

    take a look at my new post on http://splashesandbeautiful.blogspot.de/ and follow me on blogslovin if you like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I'm glad you like my style:) x

      Delete
  6. Love that knit xx
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, let me know if you want to follow each other :)

    www.lesdeuxfs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I'm so glad I found it in House of Fraser:) I will do x

      Delete
  7. love your outfit, you always pull off preppy looks so well
    Deejay Speaks
    She Has The Eye

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog! :)
    Follow for follow? Let me know!
    Love, Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) I'll definitely check out your blog

      Delete
  9. You are so pretty, this outfit is perfect on you.
    Mafalda ❤
    http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute outfit! I've given you the Liebster award! www.nellyandnoopy.wordpress.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it:) I know I don't have the logo on my sidebar, but I have actually already done a Liebster post before - but thank you so much for the nomination! x

      Delete
  11. cute outfit!
    you look adorable! :)

    <3
    www.gluehwurmi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the preppy look! Very adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog..Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Feel free to let me know! :)

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm following you now:)

      Delete
    2. No problem! Following back now :)

      Delete