divider

Saturday 19 January 2013

Reunited and it feels so good

We all have those items in our wardrobe that we haven't worn in ages and that we're not entirely sure why we bought. I must shamefully admit that this skirt hasn't been worn for about a year. It's a wonder this skirt has survived so long. Somehow, it has avoided the dreaded black bag entitled: 'to charity shop'. It's like it's been waiting for me to pick it up and give it some attention... well, today I did.


Jump... Jump... Jump...



 

 I'm surprised I neglected this skirt for so long. The lace roses are really cute over the silk underskirt, and it has got just the right amount of volume to make it nice and floaty.


Now, this bangle was a Christmas gift from a friend. It's from Forever21 and I just love the colours! As you can see, jewellery isn't something I drool over - but I like to make exceptions!

 
 
The cardigan is also from Forever21's winter range. The length was really awkward next to the skirt, so I just tied it up around the waist! Fin!
 
I'd love to hear from you guys; have any of you recently reunited with an old item of clothing? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment