divider

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Game Day Ready

If you're a sucker for sports, you'll know that we're being spoilt for choice when it comes to dramatic finales. With the Australian Open in tennis and the British football's League Cup reaching a crescendo, sports fanatics have much to anticipate. The upcoming months are also sure to entail a blissful indulgence in women's cricket, the Six Nations and of course, the 50th Super Bowl.

In preparation for Super Bowl Sunday, I've created a game day look incorporating the iconic colours of the New England Patriots. After their disappointing defeat last week, I wont be singing #GOPATS on the big day, but regardless, I'll be cheering someone on. Like most Brits, I'll be watching the game on some big screen at some bar with some mediocre beer and some shoddily applied Eye Black. Let's go!


Scarf - New Look
Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Zara
Boots - Ebay




On game day, comfort is paramount. Warmth is also favourable. If you can do both with style, then you're already on the winning team. Wrapped in winter's tartan, I am a firm believer that a good outfit speaks for itself. I have also begun to appreciate the casual vibes that come with sartorial simplicity and this gosh-darn great white shirt.






Styling and shooting this look was so much fun and for more game day outfit inspiration, be sure to head to the TickPick blog. TickPick.com is a globally lauded ticket marketplace for sports as well as music and events. For all your Super Bowl and NFL queries, I would highly recommend them - particularly as they offer negotiable prices and acclaimed professionalism!

I hope you enjoyed this look! If you'll be participating in Sunday's sporting fanaticism, then feel free to tag me in your game day looks (@colour_me_in) or leave a comment below! Have a wonderful day, enjoy Super Bowl Sunday and thanks for stopping by.
(Shoutout to my housemate for lending us the ball. Sorry I held it incorrectly.)

3 comments:

  1. You look great, such a fun post!

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scarf! And the whole look is absolutely amazing!
    Cheers, Eliza | www.fashion-confession.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! The scraf is my favorite. And you look so happy in these pictures <3

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete