divider

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Arkive Girls is a Scottish clothing store that I had the opportunity to work with over summer. I modelled alongside two lovely bloggers in the heart of Notting Hill. You may have already seen my wordy post with all the details of my day, so I'll skip the intricacies, and jump straight in with what I wore for my first outfit.

My first look was a co-ord that embodied fresh summer vibes with its muted tropical print and tasselled seams. After shimmying into this gorgeous Arkive Girls number, it was time for me to let the lovely hair and makeup artists work their magic.







Bewildered by the array of foundations, lipsticks and shadows at the disposal of the makeup artist, I felt so spoilt being pampered! I was incredibly pleased with my makeup - especially paired with this outfit. You'll be happy to know that my little sports socks were swiftly removed before we started shooting! Phew! Here's the final look:





I hope you like this outfit! Thank you for reading, and I look forward to sharing with you my two other Arkive Girls looks!

Have a lovely day!

8 comments:

  1. lovely outfit, you look so cute :)
    would you like to follow each other ?
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tassels! Isn't it greT to have your makeup and be pampered a bit
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! It was such an experience :)

      Delete
  3. MARAVILHOSA!

    http://psicotendencia.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, you are the best <3 Fantastic opportunity!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete