divider

Wednesday 24 June 2015

I have a thing with orange.

I have an affinity for this colour. I find myself pulling out various items from my wardrobe all. in. this. colour. It seems to be my summer motif. It's a very distinct and specific orange. Not the orange of juicy clementines or fresh carrots or voluptuous pumpkins. Not the orange of autumn leaves or sweet peppers. No.
This is the orange of the African Daisy.


Playsuit - H&M
Kimono - Select
Sandals - Zara
Bag - House of Holland







This colour is sun-kissed, vibrant and beautiful. Summer goodness is all this soul needs. 
My adoration for this silky playsuit is never ending, and on a glorious day, my trusty kimono is the perfect coverup. And, of course, it's back to '95 with my velcro Zara sandals.

Dancing in sunlight is one of my favourite pastimes. 



















This was a picture-heavy post, but I hope you enjoyed it! You'll no doubt see this allusive colour on here some time in the near future. For the mean time:

Have a beautiful day!

18 comments:

  1. Love this look .love how you styled the romper.
    My blog: RumelaTheShopaholic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! I absolutely adore this H&M find!

      Delete
  2. Orange looks great on you! Love it with the white kimono.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! Definitely my summer staple!

      Delete
  3. I love wearing orange too, especially in the summer
    you look great, my dear
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the ultimate summer colour, isn't it! Thank you, lovely x

      Delete
  4. i definitely couldn't pull off orange like you, you look great!

    danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I'm sure you can rock orange, Danielle! Thank you! x

      Delete
  5. I love the playsuit! Orange suits you so much!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely! I'm loving this colour! x

      Delete
  6. this orange-red is a great color and it suits you so well!! pretty silhouette
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely my colour of the summer! Thank you, Samantha! x

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous, love this look

    Adaora
    www.always-becoming.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that playsuit, the colour really suits you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Becky :) It is fast becoming one of my favourites! x

      Delete