divider

Thursday 5 September 2013

Euphoric Intoxication

Vibrancy. Excitement. Passion. Joy. Euphoria. Inspiration. Celebration. Intoxication.
Beanie - Example Tour
Mesh Crop Top - Republic
Floral Trousers - Matalan
Cut-Out Boots - Office
Bag - House of Holland
 
A few weeks ago, I attended the Notting Hill Carnival in London. It was nothing short of spectacular. Feathered masses paraded down the streets with admirable confidence, irrevocable joy and eternal youth. They engulfed and consumed passers by with their music and dance, taking them on a journey of awakening - awakening from the slumber of mundane life. The explosion of colours, sounds and cultures shook the buildings and rid onlookers of any inhibitions. Like a lullaby, the carnival urged: "come and join the party". The street party.
 
 
                                                                        xx

14 comments:

  1. Love your pants! The carnival looks so fun and exciting!
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing colours... you are beautiful!!
    Maria // thefashionsucker.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so beautifully vibrant, and thank you!!!

      Delete
  3. You look amazing honey! Thank you for coming by :)
    Keep in touch!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pictures! Love those pants and the way you styled them and the print is gorgeous. Great outfit x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are fantastic and I love your bag! Still can't get over the awesomeness that is your hair! I really want to do something cool with mine colorwise. I've always wanted to go full on white, but I'm told it would mean death to my hair. *sigh*

    Oh and I got your email and I replied back! If you don't see a reply, be sure to check your spam folder! I've had some embarrassing moments thanks to that pesky folder. Haha. I'm going to put something together for you soon, so let me know what's up when you have the time! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I'm sure you'll find an awesome alternative:P I don't seem to have received it *checks spam* thank youuu! xx

      Delete
  6. You look lovely! :)
    x Hannah
    http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete